As seen on Running In Wedges blogger Nicole Alyese
The Dakota handchain is a special handchain because it was one of the first orignial handchains I designed. When I first started getting into stores, I only had four styles. The Dakota was one of them and this piece is the only style I kept from the original four. It's a beautiful piece, and everyone always appreciates it even if it's not their style.
The Dakota handchain is a cross between boho and like a chic look. It would be super cute with a flowy long dress and a cute hat. #xoxoSakura
- Style: Chain Handchain with Pendant
- Wrist chain: 14k gold filled
- Ring chain: 14k gold filled
- Hand chain: 14k gold filled
- 14k gold filled Diamond Embroidered Pendants
- 14k gold filled closure
- 14k gold filled extender
- Size: One size (fits 90% of #midorilinealovers)
- If you ever hurt one of your pieces, we will have it Fixed and Shipped back to you. We want you to be able to wear your pieces all day everyday!
I think this is my favorite choker. I wear the Anya choker nearly everyday. I...
A #midorilinealover favorite! I'll keep it simple: every store that carries the collection carries this...
Most definitely my go-to piece in the collection. I wear this handchain the most out...